- Not all who wander are lost, but a butterfly also needs a clear path at times.
- Don’t underestimate, or overestimate people.
- Take pleasures in the small things. Your day will seem so much brighter.
- Life can seem overwhelming and disastrous when you least expect it. But totally euphoric at other times.
- Be honest with yourself. Don’t just go with the motions because it is easier.
- I still love red velvet cupcakes!
- Your family will always be there for you, if you allow them.
- Do not be hasty, but when you feel it’s right, be bold, even if you feel stupid after. You will never wonder then…’what if’.
- ADHD gets worse with age. Learn how to cope with it. Do not get angry with children who have this special gift.
- I am insane and more than okay with it.
- 16 Candles is still on my top 5 list.
- There is no one right way of doing something, but many wrong ways of doing that same thing.
- Everyone comes into your life for a reason. Even if the reason is unknown.
- I can do the kindle!
- Soy chai lattes make me happy.
Let’s see what 2012 has in store for me!
Love this post especially the first point and the one about family. Happy New Year!